Wednesday 26 March 2014

I'm Pregnant!

Have you thought yourself being pregnant in an unexpected moment of your life?? Have you imagined yourself being a mom without even preparing yourself or making yourself ready for this situation? Well, if you ask me, I have never ever imagined it nor ever prepared for it. As they say, life has full of surprises! And, voila! I was intensely surprised! lol

It was last September 2013 when I discovered that I was undeniably conceiving a child in my womb through the use of pregnancy test.  I was not expecting that huge surprise in my life at the moment. I couldn't believe it! I felt some happiness inside of me and at the same time the feeling of fear  that envelopes my whole system. I asked my myself, "Is this really happening?". Wow!

I was in Japan when I found out that I'm pregnant. I wanted to enjoy my vacation there as much as I can but with all the morning sickness I had to suffer I couldn't help myself to feel ill.  I realized it was not easy to be in this situation in a foreign country not to  mention that it was my first time to travel.  I did miss all the people from my country and all the foods that I used to eat. Imagine, that was only for a month! I think I was overreacting at that time. I don't know maybe I was becoming so sensitive.

However, all I can say is that I am grateful because everything is in good timing. I was able to meet my boyfriend's family and they knew already my situation. They seemed happy and excited. I really hope so. Furthermore, I could meet and greet almost all of my beau's acquaintances and close friends. I was glad I was treated as a family already. Thank you very much, Lord for this happenings.

Now, I am almost about to give birth. I wanted to write about the symptoms and undesirable pregnancy sufferings that I have had experience but for this time let me just share my reactions when I found out that I was a preggo as I stated earlier.

How about you? What was your reaction? Were you amazed? Were you glad or sad? We all have different reactions. It all depends.


No comments:

Post a Comment